I saw this on Baby Making Machine's blog and thought it was a cute idea. She did a "Baby Bucket List." What a great idea. Things I'd like to do before my next baby. Since I'm fresh out of ideas for blogs lately, I have resorted to gently borrowing ideas from other people. Here's my before-next-baby-bucket-list:
(1) Get active...swim, walk, yoga....at least 4 times/week.
(2) Clean out the extra bedroom.
(3) Go through old baby clothes.
(4) Go through old maternity clothes.
(5) Read all my birth books (not your old run-of-the-mill books....Ina May, Henci Goer, Pam England, Ricki Lake/Abby Epstein, Jennifer Block are in my library).
(6) Believe in myself and my ability to push out a baby.
(7) Hire a doula.
(8) Get my 3-year-old to sleep in her own bed...all night...without an hour struggle every night.
(9) Eat healthier. (I am on my way to this, so I hesitate putting it on here, but I will.)
Hmmm....sounds more like a to-do list. Kinda boring, but oh well, maybe I'd edit it later.
Now, off to start #1.