Best for Babes

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Resolutions

It's that time of year where we all vow to lose weight...except I don't have to do that this year! I did think I should have some New Year's Resolutions this year, just because I need to, because we need to be better people every year. Here they are, in no particular order:

(1) Give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby. Of course, my dream is to VBAC, but I would rather have a healthy baby. Yes, I will be greatly disappointed if I do not VBAC, so I'm working very hard to make that easier.

(2) Eat healthier. I've made a lot of changes over the past year, but I do have a ways to go.  I eat tons of healthy food, I just love my junk food too.  I need to quit sugar for good.

(3) Balance the budget. Just our little family budget, but it's a start.

(4) Get out of debt (minus my school loan).  This won't be hard because we're not far from it! Yay! This is a very short term goal....will be done by mid-February.

(5) Be a better mother.  Since we will be welcoming a little boy into our lives, I will be challenged with mother two children. I'm nervous about sharing my time, but I'm excited.

(6) Be a better Christian. Lead a daily devotional life.  The church we go to, St. Luke's UMC in OKC, challenged everyone to this last year.  I didn't make it.  I would love to do a much better this year.

(7) Get organized.  Really organized. I'm very unorganized.  I'm ready to get organized.  Now, when is that going to happen?

(8) Disconnect more.  Enjoy life more. :)

No comments: