It's that time of year where we all vow to lose weight...except I don't have to do that this year! I did think I should have some New Year's Resolutions this year, just because I need to, because we need to be better people every year. Here they are, in no particular order:
(1) Give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby. Of course, my dream is to VBAC, but I would rather have a healthy baby. Yes, I will be greatly disappointed if I do not VBAC, so I'm working very hard to make that easier.
(2) Eat healthier. I've made a lot of changes over the past year, but I do have a ways to go. I eat tons of healthy food, I just love my junk food too. I need to quit sugar for good.
(3) Balance the budget. Just our little family budget, but it's a start.
(4) Get out of debt (minus my school loan). This won't be hard because we're not far from it! Yay! This is a very short term goal....will be done by mid-February.
(5) Be a better mother. Since we will be welcoming a little boy into our lives, I will be challenged with mother two children. I'm nervous about sharing my time, but I'm excited.
(6) Be a better Christian. Lead a daily devotional life. The church we go to, St. Luke's UMC in OKC, challenged everyone to this last year. I didn't make it. I would love to do a much better this year.
(7) Get organized. Really organized. I'm very unorganized. I'm ready to get organized. Now, when is that going to happen?
(8) Disconnect more. Enjoy life more. :)