Best for Babes

Monday, February 21, 2011

What?!?!

What?!? Okay, I'm not exactly the most consistent blogger, but really, TWO MONTHS? Well, I guess life has been happening to me...so I haven't done anything...well, blog wise.  So, here's what's been up....

I'm currently 31 weeks pregnant (and I need to be about 24)....we're not ready.  There's just not enough hours in the day to accomplish everything that needs to be accomplished before baby arrives.  And no, I'm not necessarily concerned with stocking his closet or anything like that.  Now, I would like to have a name.  A name would be good, right?  Also (and this IS crazy), I'd like to have his room ready.  I'm really not sure why on this one.  Our daughter doesn't sleep in her room at the age of 3.  But, we have bedding picked out & just need to get it!  I don't care if his room is painted or not.  I would love for my husband to get the bassinet/co-sleeper ready before the baby arrives.  So, once the crib (like I said, the one he's NOT going to use) is ready & we have a few diapers, I'm good.

Now about school....I've been crazy busy with school this term.  In the past terms, school was primarily a Monday through Friday deal for me.  I quit studying late afternoon.  Rarely did I do school-work in the evenings or on the weekends.  This term...all 8 hours of it...is taking me under!  Of course, I am in the middle of the 2 busiest weeks of the term.  Once March gets here, it's all down hill.  My classes are good & I think I'm learning! :) I still feel overwhelmed by the thought of having to KNOW this stuff! And to be able to use it.

Work....work is work.  We've been rather busy for most of the year.  But, we haven't had anything horrible or been so overwhelmed there.  Just busy.  I've had really awesome patients lately, and that makes me one happy girl.

So, that's about it for me.  Maybe it won't be 2 months until I blog again.  But, if it is, I'll probably be the mom of 2! (Aaagggghhhhh!!!!!!)

No comments: