Best for Babes

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Week 8 Update

Tomorrow is my last day of week 8!! Only 3 more weeks until I'm in my second trimester & hopefully feeling less queasy!

I went to the chiropractor today & she adjusted me for nausea and heartburn.  I'm hoping it works.  Of course, I threw up this afternoon, so who knows.  Now, I did feel better after my adjustment.  I was washing some fruit with was fruit spray and I started coughing, then I started yacking.  That's what I get for eating a swiss roll.  :)  Because that's all I threw up.

I bought some ginger tonight.  I took some tonight, so maybe that'll help.  I hope so.  And I'm trying my hardest to take my prenatal vitamins....they have B6 & ginger root extract in them.  Both are supposed to help with nausea.

Our first appointment is Friday.  I'm so excited to hear the heartbeat and hopefully see our little one!

No comments: