Best for Babes

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

11 weeks, 4 days

I decided to listen to my midwife.  She told me to take B6 for nausea.  Really, looking back, I'm not sure why I didn't actually take it way sooner than what she told me.  It works!  It's not perfect, but it's a huge improvement.

Here's how the past week has been --

Nausea is much improved for the most part.

I'm still having crazy vivid dreams.  Some are very interesting and feel very real.  It's weird.

Pregnancy hormones are totally kicking in (which could also be why I'm feeling less nauseous...that placenta is finally making hormones instead of my body).  I got teary-eyed at my daughter's gymnastics the other day.  The kids get to ring a bell when they do something for the first time.  A couple of girls (maybe 7 or 8) did stuff for the first time and they got to ring the bell.  Wow.  Let's just say I'm glad it wasn't my child! I would have been sobbing.  Lots of little things (and big things) are making me emotional.  So, YAY FOR MY PLACENTA! Oh, and my sex drive (the husband is thrilled about this!).

My uterus is feeling full.  I'm sure if my belly wasn't so fluffy to begin with, you might be able to see a small bump.  I'm feeling some tightening.  Not sure what that is, but I'm not going to worry.  Maybe it's just growing.  It's never painful, so that's good.  No bleeding either.

I still worry about things like placenta previa.  But, like I said, no bleeding, so maybe we're good.  I don't know though.

I'm totally craving Mexican food right now.  I eat it. A LOT.  Everyone, including me, thinks this is a boy. I'm a little nervous about the whole boy thing, but I trust God will only give me what I can handle.

Addison is closer and closer to being weaned every day.  She barely asks for milkies anymore.  She told me she knows she doesn't need them anymore.  So sad.  And happy.

Life is good!

No comments: